- Are you frustrated that you have to get a pump rep to your site to identify a pump?
- Do you want to reduce downtime caused by pump breakdowns?
- Looking for an easy way to tabulate & monitor pump maintenance?
- Are you worried about OHS risk when sending staff into an unsafe area just to identify a pump?
If you answer yes to any of the questions above, All Pumps can help.
We offer full site surveys and inspections for all our customers in all parts of Australia.
Industrial pumps site survey
Remote site inspection
Identify pumps in difficult locations
Why request a site survey?
- Reduces system downtime
- Decreases OHS risk of going into an unsafe area just to identify a pump
- Easy identification of process critical pumps and ensuring parts and/or spare pump is stocked
- Creates visibility of all models in the site, which will help standardises similar pumps across the site to reduce parts and pumps carried.
- Assists in creating preventative maintenance schedules
- Allows you to attend to more important tasks
Pump tagging in progress
We tag your pumps so you don't have to
How it works?
1) We go to your site
2) Tag/identify every pump
3) Tabulate the results
4) Share the sheet with you
5) When needed, you refer to the sheet and get in touch
Tagged Lowara pump